Latest Profiles
recent

An Interview with Speaker Ife,a sort after motivational speaker and undergraduate student...

Ife Onaduja,Speaker Ife as he is popularly called is a very young man,a sort-after motivational speaker,a youth development strategist and an undergraduate student of Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

 CP: Can We Meet You?


IFE:My name is Ife Onaduja. My friends and protégés call me Speaker Ife. I am a motivational speaker and a youth development strategist with a keen interest in the intellectual empowerment of
young Nigerians.

CP:Can You Please Tell Us About Your background?

IFE: hail from Odo-Simadegun, a village in Ijebu Ode. My parents are Hon. And Mrs. R.A Onaduja. I graduated from the legendary Ijebu Ode Grammar school in 2011 (The same school were I was initially expelled from) I'm presently an undergraduate of Nigeria`s premier university of education, Tai Solarin University of Education.

CP: Aside Schooling what do you do?

IFE: I'm a part time student offering a full time course. Aside schooling I'm a sought after motivational speaker and a youth development strategist.

CP: What have you done as leader

IFE: * I speak for free at various youth development events. 

* In year 2011, few days after I graduated from secondary school I organised my first motivational seminar.

* In year 2012, I organised a secondary school tour in my local government

* In year 2013, I organised an empowerment forum that lasted for eight weeks. This forum was targeted at youths in my senatorial district.

* In year 2014, I organised a self awareness seminar for undergraduates of Tai Solarin University of Education. We were privilege to have a motivational speaker from UK as the guest speaker.

* I'm currently the President of GEMSTONE Leaders Connect, TASUED Chapter


CP: Are your parents aware of your activities?

IFE: Yes. Even my extended family members all proudly call me Speaker Ife

 CP:How have you been coping with your studies?

 IFE: Balance does not mean equal proportion, it means right proportion. I try my best to give my academics its right proportion. Though am not a big fan of tertiary education.

CPWho Are You Role Models and Mentors?

IFE:My primary role model is: The late Dr. Myles Munroe
My primary mentors is: Pastor Lanre Onasanya, Senior Pastor, Spirit of Life Christian Centre

 CP: Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

 IFE:I see myself as one of Nigeria's most sought motivational speakers and an internationally recognised youth development strategist

 CP:What advice do you have for undergraduate like you?

 IFE:Stop thinking and acting like a student and start thinking and acting like a graduate. Because when the future comes, it is too late to prepare. It was not raining when the biblical Noah built the legendary  ark.

 CP:What's You View About College Profile

 IFE:I see College Profile growing to become a nationally syndicated TV show
Collegeprofilez

Collegeprofilez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask questions or share your views.

Powered by Blogger.