Latest Profiles
recent

Nice time with Samuel Idonaba, a great Entrepreneur

                                                                Idonaba

 Samuel is 20 year old graduate of biochemistry at Ambrose Ali University,ekpoma Edo State. He is a great Student entrepreneur and social worker, he is passionate about development of all sorts...

CP: Can you please introduce yourself?
 
Samuel: My name is Idonaba Samuel, an african who is passionate to create an impact in the lives of men as well as cause a positive change in the society i found myself and also desire to

see that the purpose of God in the life of men is realized.I’m 20 years old , a graduate of Biochemistry from the prestigious ambrose ali university,ekpoma, edo state, Nigeria. I’m the first out of 5 children, had my education at various places, my primary at Ogun state, secondary at Lagos state and university at edo state. I was raised from a strict and disciplined home, interested in serving God and excelling academically .

CP: Woooow! you are pretty young,thats an inspiration, so what and what were you able to do while on campus that made you stand out?

Samuel: I became a Certified entrepreneur from UP solutions Nigeria, i am a UNICEF reporter, Counselor, Public speaker, Facilitator, Volunteer, Life coach, Correspondent with the 9ineteenworks Nigeria, Writer with several articles, Researcher with four works to my credits, compose songs. My quest for excellence has made me attend seminars, workshop, conference within the country and also delivered papers among all was delivering a research paper (NUTRITION IN ATHLETICS) at the Nutrition conference last year at IMO state.As a result of my passion to create an impact, produce positive result in people's life,help humanity to overcome the challenges they go through be it academic, health, financial, spiritual, circular and internal, it led me to establish Samuel's counselling corner(organization), an organization dedicated to providing counsels, empowerment and re orientation.

We engage in impact programs, outdoor projects, facilitation and volunteerism. Operates under 4 measures; STUDENTS OF GREATNESS PROJECT for the secondary and high schools, PROJECT; INSPIRE for the higher institutions, PROJECT; REACH OUT to the religious and circular organizations and THE FOUNDATION for the less privileged in the society.




CP: wooooow! Interesting...What keeps you motivated?

Samuel: What keeps me going and gives me inspiration are great friends and loving people among who are Dr. Benjamin Carson, W.F Kumuyi, Prof. Marshall Azeke, my Parents and big sisters Linda Iheme, Ijeoma P. Idika Chima. Also words by: Robert Schuller " Tough times never last, but tough people do" , Dr. Martin Luther King jnr. " we are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries and automobiles rather than by the quality of our service and relationship to humanity " 

CP: How were you able to fund your project then?

Samuel: Funding my projects is still a mystery to me, it has been a miracle. for now, we are self funding, it takes a lot of sacrifice from me( depriving myself sometimes of food, clothes, shoes, basic enjoyments of life). My team members have been supportive also because they believe in the course of making impact, touching lives despite the challenges. All I can say is GOD IS INVOLVED

CP: Thats great! whats your philosophy about life?

Samuel:  My philosophy about life is that it is short, every man has the right to live a fulfilled life and destiny, every great thing starts small and so faithfulness is demanded even in the little things for little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.

CP: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 Years?

Samuel:  In the next 5 years, am seeing my organization touching lives beyond Nigeria and Africa, a motivator and mentor to many lives across the world, reproducing many youths with passion like me.

CP: What Advice do you have for fellow undergraduates?

Samuel:  My advice to undergraduates is this; they should be exceptional, become extraordinary, have great dreams and start thinking of what they can do to benefit lives because that is the goal of existence.

CP: Thanks for your time Mr Samuel

Samuel: You welcome sir.
 
Collegeprofilez

Collegeprofilez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask questions or share your views.

Powered by Blogger.