Latest Profiles
recent

An Interview with Adesina Timothy Wemimo;an Undergraduate and the CEO of Impaccable Multimedia network

Adesina Timothy Wemimo is a fast growing media man on TV,Radio and even as master of Ceremonies at events,he combines all these together with a great entrepremeurship spirit even as an undergraduate.Lets see how he made it from being an Okada Rider(BIKE-MAN) to being a Doer.

wemimo 3

College Profiles:
Its nice to have you here on college profiles,can we meet you sir?

IMPECCABLE: Thank you! My name is Adesina Timothy Oluwawemimo,popularly known and loved to be addressed as MR IMPECCABLE.I am a Degree3 student of Adeyemi College of Education Ondo.To the glory of God,I am the
CEO of an organization called IMPECCABLE MULTIMEDIA NETWORK even as a student.

College Profiles:
May we know about your background sir?

IMPECCABLE: Wow…I’m always very happy to share this most especially,with young people like myself.I was born into a family where things were neither good nor bad some years ago in Ila-Orangun,Ila Local Government area of Osun state.As a matter of fact,I passed through many challenges In life due to what I met when I came into this world.I lived in many cities,villages and Hamlets,among which are Ondo,Oke-Ila Orangun(Osun state),Area J4(Ogun state),Ile-Ife,among others.I’ve been exposed to life challenges since I was about 6years old.At a time in my life,MR IMPECCABLE was AN OLOKADA(smile) among wat pple would consider as dirty work today.So,all these made me understood that LIFE IS FULL OF CHALLENGES!

College Profiles: when did you actually discover you could talk and when did you started presenting as MC?

IMPECCABLE: Well,all to the glory of God! I didn’t just wake up one day to discover this and I didn’t wake up one day and started anchoring programs.I’m a kind of person that hate being dull.So,when I talk at times,people laugh.I never knew it’s my calling until 2008 when I met a man called ISSAC ADEYINKA(a presenter trained by Kolade Alabi).I was trained by him for over a year.Through this man,I was able to meet Akolade Alabi(omo baba to lode Osogbo…).I made Kolade Alabi my role model.So,I had to stop all these for a while when I was admitted to ACE in 2010.So,in 2012 I started from where I stopped,though I didn’t stop fully,but I took the period to package myself.

wemimno 4

College Profiles: How were you able to cover the finances for the trainings or they were free?

IMPECCABLE:No…not for free! Remember I told you I ventured into many things at different places before the emergence of IMPECCABLE.Then,I was a packaged driver(lol).I would past bills on boards at OAU,Ife that IF U NEED A RELIABLE DRIVER TO DRIVE U ANYWHERE,ANYTIME,CONTACT ME and people started calling me to drive them to places and they got me paid for my services.One of such people is the current Deputy VC of OAU,Ife(Prof. Ajayi of Agric. Engineering Dept.)I did that for years.

Wemimo

College Profiles:What was your parent’s reaction to your profession?

IMPECCABLE: Wow…my parents are so proud seeing me doing what I do!=

College Profiles: What inspire you?

IMPECCABLE: God is my greatest source of inspiration.

College Profiles: How have you been coping with schooling?

IMPECCABLE: I must be sincere,it has not been so easy…I travel so much and I also have a lot of commitment in school,but one thing that God has been using to help me is that I am always conscious of my time;that determines my movement!

College Profiles: Has there ever being a time you disliked yourself doing this profession maybe because of a disappointment?

IMPECCABLE:Haaaa…at the initial stage of it,it was something so discouraging.At a time when I started,I remember vividly that I heard a sister was getting married and I went to tell her what I do,she said they already had an MC.So,I had to tell her I would work with their MC and she agreed.On the wedding day,I worked with the MC on stage,but some people thought I was a begger(so embarasing).Also,going to people to tell them what I do was very tough for me at the initial stage,but I didn’t think of putting an end to it!
Sir,I need to say this;it’s like you think all I do is MC…right? No,@ IMPECCABLE MULTIMEDIA NETWORK offers the best in Presentation(Radio and TV stations),Jingles production,Advert placement on Air,MC @ Occasions,Events Planning and Management.Also I supply Modern/Imported Chairs for schools,churches,Event Halls,etc

10490260_676859705719442_656007011_n
wemimo 2

College Profiles:woooow!……As an Entrepreneur,what makes you happy all time?

IMPECCABLE: Nothing on earth could make me happy than having CHRIST;the giver of life,wisdom and inspiration.

College Profiles: where do you see yourself in the next 5 years as an Entrepreneur?

IMPECCABLE: I see myself ruling my world(it’s such an ambiguous statement)
College Profiles:what advise do you have for undergraduate people like you that have not yet discovered their talent?

College Profiles:what advise do you have for undergraduate people like you that have not yet discovered their talent?

IMPECCABLE: Get wisdom;christ is the wisdom of God!

College Profiles: How best can people contact you for your services? Please list them.

IMPECCABLE: For the best in Presentation on Air(Radio and TV)Jingles production,Advert placement on Air,Event planning,Event Management,MC @ Occasions or to Sponsor a program on Air and to book Imported Chairs and Table for your church,school and event Halls, contact me through my mobile number; 07037846080 or add me up on BBM 3281CE7C.

College Profiles: What do you have to say about College Profiles?

IMPECCABLE: Wow…college profiles is simply the best!

College Profiles: thank You for your time mr IMPECCABLE

IMPECCABLE: You’re always welcome,sir!
Collegeprofilez

Collegeprofilez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask questions or share your views.

Powered by Blogger.