Latest Profiles
recent

Interview with Oluwatosin Philip Oguntunde, an expectional undergraduate influencing the world positively…

Oluwatosin Philip Oguntunde A.K.A Tosinomics is an Exceptional undergraduate student of biochemistry at LAUTECH 400l
IMG_118523745228474
......

he’s a great speaker,blogger,creative writter,student leader and Global Change Maker.Let’s meet him and hear from him.


CP: can we meet you Please?

PHILIPS: My name is Oluwatosin Philip Oguntunde. Am a Public Speaker, Mobile Web Blogger (www.tosinomics.mywapblog.com), Creative Writer, Student Leader, Medical Biochemist, and a Global
Change Agent.

CP: hmmmmm…….can you tell us a little more about your Education?

PHILIPS: Yes… I started schooling at
Sedepo Int’l Group of Schools, Mokola, Ibadan, Oyo state. Where i did my primary school it was really great being at that school, i then further went to Saint Gabriel’s Secondary School, Mokola, Ibadan, Oyo state for my high school education then did my A’ levels at The Polythenic of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo state, and Presently running my Bachelor of Technology degree and in my part four studying Medical Biochemistry at The Great Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, Oyo state.

CP: How was your background like?

PHILIPS: Growing up for me was really great. Although there was a whole lots of challenges attached. As the only male child with two other sisters out of a family of five, i grew being the only guy in my family. I grew up seeing the ups and downs of life.

CP: You said earlier that you are a blogger,a speaker,a writer etc, can you explain how you have been able to develope Nigeria via all these means?

PHILIPS: Yes as a mobile web blogger i currently run a blogsite that educate and inform people on the principles of potential discovery, personal effectiveness, leadership development, youth development and advocacy and many more, you can check my blog online at: http://www.tosinomics.mywapblog.com

CP: How has your Speaking career being and as a student Leader what has being your effect on the students of your school?

PHILIPS: As a Public Speaker, i run a global vision for inspiring the world for a global change. I, with my team member have trained not less than 150 teenagers and youths on potential discovery, personal development, leadership development, entreprenuership development, character and attitudinal development.
In August 2014, we hosted an a conference tagged “Impact 2014 Conference”, where we were able to train Lautech undergraduate students on potential discovery, personal effectiveness, leadership development, and entreprenuership development.We are also working on an initative tagged: Igniting The Reading Culture of Ogbomoso Community. ( Project-
READITURE), where we are looking forward to train 500 secondary school students through my team group “Global Impact Organization”.As a student leader, i have serve in various level in my university. I started as a Class Representative(100L-­300L), Class ’15, Department of Biochemistry, LAUTECH, where i was strictly involve in fixing lectures, getting lecture venues for my class, getting lecture materials for my classmates, and also creating tutorial groups for my class mates among others, from there i move to becoming the general secretary of my departmental association, where i produced lecture sourviners for my departmental mate, among other. Presently i serve as my departmental president where i have done several inovative things such as: organizing a excursion tagged Lagos 2014, i was able with my other exco member to take my follow departmental member for training in Nafdac, Oshodi Lagos, and Nigerian Beweries, Lagos.
As a writer, i have published and unpublished articles which i
use to paste in my departmental notice board, distributing in my
school and posting online. Also i have a book am working on
presently which is about to be published, the foreword of the
book is written by an international conference speaker and a
peak performance coach, Dr. Albert Femi Oduwole, the president
of Trumphant Assembly Int’l Churches, and also the CEO of “Get
Inspired Inc.”When the book is been launched and release everybody who
desire greatness must get it.
IMG_118518724066012

CP: How have you been able to source for Fund for your trainings??

PHILIP: Getting funds for training programmes hasn’t been easy With what we have i with my other team members have being
the one providing the fund needed from our personal pockets.

CP: what has being your parent’s reaction to your Responsibilities.

PHILIP: They are always afraid of how i multitasks. I could remember when i told my mother i will be running for my departmental
president, she was like don’t do it. But, i never listened i did and
am doing good.Also, they are becoming aware of my passion now and not really
saying much on like before.

CP: where do u see urself in the next 5 years

PHILIP: In the next 5years, i see myself as a great transformational agent, a highly sought after speaker, and the best selling
author of great inspiring books.I see myself as a millionaire having conglomerate of businesses.

CP: who are your mentors and role models?

PHILIP: My mentors are: Mr Kunle Awotiku Ceo, Uniplan System Nig. Plc,Rev. Albert Femi Oduwole, Ceo “Get Inspired Inc”, Pastor Sunday
Balogun, Resident Pastor, Trumphant Church, Apete, Ibadan.My role model are: Dr David Oyedepo , Dr Mike Murdock, and Dr. Benjamin Carson.
Mr. Oluwatosin (left) with Oladayo Amusan @ GIO first Program in LAUTECH
Mr. Oluwatosin (left) with Oladayo Amusan @ GIO first Program in LAUTECH

CP: If you are given 15million Naira,what will you do?

PHILIP:
1.I will pay my tithes.
2.I will investment in real estate.
3.I will join a network marketing business.
4.Organise empowerment programme and do some social
works.
5.Invests in internet marketing business.
6.Set up publishing firm business where books will be
published.

CP:
what advice would you give to other undergraduates like you?

PHILIP: My advise are as follows :
#1. That they should discover their potential at their early age,
develop it and then deploy it for maximimum impact. It is only
the gifts of a man that open doors of unlimited opportunities for
a man, and it is man responsibility to crave out his greatness in
life.
#2. Also, they should think of an IDEA meaning something
Intelligently Developed, and Environmentally Applicable. It is only
through Idea they can be a problem solver and a solution
provider. They should think of how they can part of the solution
to Nigeria and Africa problems.
#3. Finally, they should not just go to school to have a degree,
but develop a skill of their own that can fetch money into their
pocket even before they graduate from school.

CP:
What can you say about Collegeprofiles?

PHILIP: You guys are really doing great and mighty things.
College profiles is indeed the future of all undergraduate students
in terms of social media empowerment and global emancipation
of new &young leaders in the world.
Thanks for the initatives.
I celebrate you.

CP: Thanks for your time Mr Philip

PHILIP: You are welcome!
Collegeprofilez

Collegeprofilez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask questions or share your views.

Powered by Blogger.