Latest Profiles
recent

Meet Ariyo Opeyemiyemiol uwa an undergraduate, yet a wonderful minister of God’s word.

Ariyo Opeyemioluwa is a Focused and special minister of God's word even as an undergraduate,this young lady controls the host of heaven with her voice and finds it easy to praise God with you.Lets meet her to know her better.



College Profiles: Can we meet you ma?

OPEYEMI:I'm Ariyo opeyemioluwa Hephzibah,i'm from ondo state,Akure city..i school at Adeyemi college of Education,Religious studies department..300Level,Born into the family of Ariyo's...the 2nd born/Daughter to be precise.

College Profiles:As an undergraduate,what do you do aside schooling?

OPEYEMI:Doing the
work of God..A singer and also making of bags and shoes.

College Profiles:As a minister of God,which kind of song do you sing? Special number? Praises? Worships? Etc.

OPEYEMI:It depends on
how God directs but He do more of Worships through me and teaches me songs to Minister..To change lives for transformation and exploit.

College Profiles:when did you discover you could sing? And when did you started singing?

OPEYEMI:Right from my childhood..BUT i started singing when i was in secondary school

College Profiles:what was your parent's reaction to singing?

OPEYEMI:They allowed me...its my call and they knew it,my Dad is a prophet..So he knew that it's what God want me to do..So both of them didnt stop me.

College Profiles:what is the name of your crew/band/group?

OPEYEMI: Christ Ambassadors singers International-CASI

College Profiles:Like how many are your crew members and do you go to occassions?

OPEYEMI: We are still 16 for now...yes we do




College Profiles: yes,Glorious singer ....its only my father dat helps me to cope..Cant even say this is how i make it even during exams but one thing i do is i give Him all my time and he knows how he helps me..Its God

College Profiles: who/what inspire you? Who is your mentor?

OPEYEMI: Holy spirit inspires me and God and his words is my Mentor..then my parents and pastor & pastor Mrs oluwaduyilemi

College Profiles:Who is your role model?

OPEYEMI: Shola Allyson

College Profiles: what advise do you have for Upcoming singers and undergraduates like you?

OPEYEMI:They should not shy away their talent because its taking them places...Knowing God to put them through..Singers like me should not bury their talent so as to get to the level of being a prophetic singer thats what can make us different among singers..Some can sing but no prophesy....Ready to face challenges.....1Chronicles 25:1-7....They should gv their time to God

College Profiles: What do you have to say about College Profiles?

OPEYEMI: oh!God bless them...because they are seriously helping youths by motivating them to discover themselves and make use of their God's given potentials....i really love this,God will continue to help them.

College Profiles: Thanks for your time miss OPEYEMIOLUWA

OPEYEMI: You are welcome.
Collegeprofilez

Collegeprofilez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask questions or share your views.

Powered by Blogger.