Latest Profiles
recent

Meet Beauty David,a Final year student of UNIBEN and a great Entrepreneur

Beauty David is a final year student of business administration at University of Benin Edo state, she’s a vibrant female entrepreneur who is in to clothing business,and she’s doing pretty well,lets hear from Beauty from this interview…
1010210_610693115690584_8715946116908073063_n

collegeprofiles: Please can we meet you ma’am?

Beauty: I am Beauty David,i’m from Ekpoma Edo State,i’m am undergraduate student of
university of benin,i study…
business admin,400 level,i’m also an entrepreneur

collegeprofiles: Tell us more about your Entrepreneurial life.

Beauty: I’m in to clothing business,i sell various kinds of wears and female accessories in my boutique, and it has been going on well since inception.

collegeprofiles: Tell us what prompted you in to this business,what motivated you in to it?

Beauty: What motivated me into clothing business is the fact that I know its a business I can do while schooling and also its a business I can do with or without a shop.and it also help to support my Education financially.

collegeprofiles: Do you now have a shop or building for selling cloths?

Beauty: YES!…..i now have a wonderful boutique.
1451452_533208680105695_232053638_n

collegeprofiles: What has being your parent’s reaction to your business.

Beauty: My mum supported me but my Dad is late.

collegeprofiles: how have you been coping with schooling?

Beauty: It hasn’t been easy but I thank God for his good work in my life.

collegeprofiles: What are the challenges you have been seeing in the business?

Beauty: some do buy but to pay me is a problem i have been robbed by robbers and also i have even had an accident on my way coming back from the market before…

collegeprofiles: Where do you see your business in the next 5 years?

Beauty: I see my business going well and good and i see myself being one of the best female entrepreneur.

collegeprofiles: What advice do you have for undergraduates like you?

Beauty: my advice to them is to study very hard.they should respect themselves and they should put God first in anything they are doing.

collegeprofiles:
what can you say about collegeprofiles?

Beauty: Collegeprofiles is really a portal of inspiration and motivation,God bless you.

collegeprofiles: Thanks for your time miss Beauty.

Beauty: you are always welcome.
Collegeprofilez

Collegeprofilez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask questions or share your views.

Powered by Blogger.