Latest Profiles
recent

The Story of Mr Samson Egbums A.k.A Speaker Samson Egbums

My name is Speaker samson Egbums I am the first born of the Late EDWARD EGBUMS family who hails from Imo state after spending 20years in ijebu ode,currently i am 18years. i attended Gloria nursery and primary school and due to finances i enrolled into oke owa united primary school then adeola odutola college where i was a top student in chemistry and now i study STATISTICS at Moshood abiola polytechnic. As a writer and prolific teenage speaker i have written so many articles like 2ND SEMESTER,2ND CHANCE...., MIND POWER, SCHOOL OF THOUGHT...And several articles and speeches i have delivered in youth ministry...currently am working on my book #The dozen nuggets of success i am known as a motivational speaker who talks on personal
development....i am a PDS *personal development strategist, I get money to finance my works from my personal pocket. my parents' reaction towards this career is encouraging. i cope with my studies by time management and goal setting.. i use the pareto 80/20 law


Earlier this year, i was crown as the best speaker in moruf popoola public speaking championship.. And the best article in the teenager series online shop. my role models are fela durotoye, john c.maxwell,joel osteen, les brown, john mason,sam adeyemi while my mentor is Speaker ife onaduja. I founded an N.G.O for youth speakers who want to impact their world and named it PATHWAYS MOTIVATIONS,in the next 5years i see myself as an international teenager speaker and a top personal development strategist.

My advice for undergraduates is from abraham lincoln "If you can dream it,you can do it"... believe in yourself and take a step towards whatever career you choose and don't give up on yourself,God is not giving up on u.

College profile is the best site to create awareness for youths and their works,you guys are doing a great job thanks GOD BLESS.
Collegeprofilez

Collegeprofilez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask questions or share your views.

Powered by Blogger.