Latest Profiles
recent

Interview With Jimoh Oluwasegun Oluwatobi A.K.A Da'Prodigy...

Jimoh Oluwasegun Oluwatobi is a final year student in pursuit of National diploma  to become a certified computer engineer at ifo college of management and technology, ogun sate, he is the brain behind "DIET FOR SUCCESS" on his campus, he is a writer and a motivational speaker...


CP: Please Can we meet you?

 Jimoh; Yes,it's good to be here.My names are Jimoh Oluwatobi segun,friends
and my proteges do call me Da'Prodigy.I am a Nigerian born who has
discovered that there are some assets gannered up in the youth of
nowadays,of which its need to be access. I am currently in my final
year in my pursuit of National Diploma to become a certified computer
engineer in Ifo College of management and technology,ifo,ogun
state,Nigeria.I am majorly identified

as a writer,motivational speaker
and an agent of change.



CP: How old are you?


Jimoh: I am 18 Years Old


CP: We heard about your "DIET OF SUCCESS" can you tell us more about that?

Jimoh: Yes,Diet for success,as the name implies,this was created with the
aim of feeding youth with healthy food which will propel them from the
inferiority group to the fore front of the superior.
Diet for success just emerge recently this year with a great mission
and vision to reach the nu's and cranus of the world.


CP: Woooow! great... most writers have blogs, do you?

Jimoh: Emm...As a writer and a speaker,i use blog as a medium to connect with areas(countries) which i have not been priviledge to get to on this terrestial habitat.The blog still serves as an intermediary and connection
between me and people of different continent
...

CP: You are a very young man, please tell us when and how you started writing

Jimoh: I started few days like few years ago with the aim of reaching the world and its content most expecially the youth of this century.And most especially by discovering my purpose on earth. My writing carrier was started with the goal of having a certain thing to die for,As a writer once stated 'life with nothing to die for is
not worthing to live.Trying to be myself is an essential ingredient in my writing carrier.

CP: What Motivates you to write?

Jimoh: The will to win a victory for humanity.A quote states 'be ashame to die unless you have won a victory for humanity. I believe if i could depict what's on my mind by writing,i can still reach some people who are in confusion at the particular moment.

CP: But You have not explained why people call you Da'Prodigy?

Jimoh:.(smiles) i have several nick names but Da'prodigy is unique,because people love to call me that.Perhaps,my friend can say more about that.

CP: What do you do at your leisure time?

 Jimoh: I use my leisure time mostly on thinking,because i believe so much in the quote of Author Napoleon Hill that states 'more gold have ever been mined from the earth of man than it has ever been mined on earth'.This is succint and clear.Thinking gives me new idea that are helpful. Also i do listen to music to refresh my brain...

CP: As a speaker and  writer, who are your role models and mentors

Jimoh: well,this might sounds funny and unusual,i have no mentor! I will like to ask you this question 'Can you be a success without a mentor?' because having mentor can be sometimes distractive and implicative in the sense that,since you have a mentor,you will want to follow the same footstep of he/she. I love this quote by Author Iziaq S. Olawale,which states 'imitator can't be an originator'. Yes i need to create my own flow,but not to follow the conventional flow of someone.

CP: As a computer Engineer to be, still writing and speaking, isin't that contrasting?

Jimoh: Yes they go against each other sometimes,but all the same i try to balance both sides.

CP: How do you prepare and equip yourself?

Jimoh: I do this by praying,reading books and the word of God and writing

CP: What is your favorite quote?

Jimoh:A man on a mission with no clear vision will definitely ends up in division...


CP: Where do yo see yourself in the next 5 years?

Jimoh: Waow,i can see the future is clear but never forget that tommorow never comes your future starts now,my next 5year start now,i will be the one to decide how it's going to looks like,but i believe in 5years to come,i see myself as one of the young impacter of my generation

CP: What book are you reading currently?

Jimoh: The power of positive thinking-Norman Vincent Dorman

CP: How can you be contacted?

Jimoh: Mobile&whatsapp number: 2348109923440
Email:
 oluwatobiloba1996@gmail.com or Professortobi1996@gmail.com
facebook id:Jimoh Oluwatobi Oluwasegun
visit my blog :
Aristocrats.mywapblog.com


CP: Thanks for your time Mr Jimoh

Jimoh: You welcome

 




















Collegeprofilez

Collegeprofilez

1 comment:

Please ask questions or share your views.

Powered by Blogger.